Friday, July 17, 2009

What a week!

We have been busy little bees around here! I finally got the van all patched up. The sad thing is that I had already canceled our camping trip for this weekend since I didn't think we'd get the van back in time. I made up for it in smores for the kids tonight. Our dryer won't be repaired until Wednesday, but it looks like sunshine for the week, so watch out clothesline! There were hundreds of other things that got done around here including a shop update and a Harry Potter watching...my favorite of the HP movies so far. I also have that jeans patching tutorial all finished up, now if I can just find the time to post it...
I think we'll take this weekend kinda slow though. Enjoy the outdoors and perhaps catch another Harry Potter viewing. (yes I'm that nerdy) What are your plans for the weekend?

PS The bees and turtle reside at the Columbus Zoo in case anyone's interested
PSS Look for children's aprons in the shop soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment