Friday, June 26, 2009

a nice andy's room welcome

There are three things my kids love: Thomas the Tank Engine, any book by Mo Willems and Pixar. While watching Toy Story (again) on a rainy day, I got inspired. The walls in Andy's room had these cute little clouds all over. The walls in Liam and Jack's room were painfully boring.
Well, after some leftover white paint mixed with a few cloud stencils I made out of file folders, a whole new room was born. Still messy, but cute walls.
The boys love it. When they went to bed last night, they said that they're going to sleep in the sky. I still have a lot of touching up to do, especially since Matilda decided to "help" with one of the clouds. To add their other two loves, I left up their little Thomas posters and I'm going to paint the pigeon somewhere on the wall.

I think that I'm going to continue on this trend of "crafting" my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment