Monday, June 22, 2009

upward to the vanguard

Welcome to the very first post on The Handmade Republic blog! What is The Handmade Republic you ask? Well, I'll tell you my friend...

After toying around with the idea of opening an online fabric shop for a long time, I've finally decided to go for it. But I want a bit more than just a fabric shop. I want to build up a community around The Handmade Republic. Things you can expect to see here: pattern reviews, craftily (is that a word?) inspirational movie and book reviews, tutorials, free patterns, and much, much more!

For now I will be selling some fabric and super cute kid's clothing on Etsy. And oh the fabric I have coming in! It will super duper will power not to keep it all for myself! There will be some Lizzy House, Anna Maria Horner, and Amy Butler.

So come grow with The Handmade Republic!

1 comment:

  1. So you have your own on line Business too.If you advertise my business on your website;I'll do the same for you.Then we can both profit on the new customers we receive.Let me know either way.Just write on my Blog?

    ReplyDelete